Welcome to Specs Appeal
We strive to provide the highest quality eye care and eyewear in Milwaukee and the surrounding communities.
Our team looks forward to helping you and your family select the best pair of glasses or sunglasses to fulfill your prescription needs and make you look like a million bucks!
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!
To Our Patients,
There is no higher priority for us than the health and safety of our patients, staff, and their families…
In an effort to further protect our patients and staff during this evolving situation and comply with current CDC recommendations our office will be open limited hours and by appointment only for two weeks, and non-urgent appointments will be delayed.
If you are sick, please stay home. If you have had contact with someone who is ill or are caring for someone at risk, please defer your appointment. We would be happy to reschedule you. If you appear to be sick or ill, please be aware that we may reschedule you.
We will remain available by appointment to offer services to patients whose eye care needs are time-sensitive, including:
– people with broken glasses and no backup alternative
– people who are out of contact lenses and do not have adequate glasses
– people who have red eyes, eye pain, eye irritation, or similar new symptoms without other illness
– people experiencing new floaters, flashes of light, or sudden changes in vision
– people who have diabetes and require eye care
– people who have any concerns about their eyes or vision outside of regular and routine care.
If you have glasses or contact lenses to pick up, please call for your pick up or shipping options. 414-962-2020
Our temporary hours of operation are as follows:
Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 414-962-2020.
We thank you for your support of our small business. It means everything to us and will keep us going. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time as we all work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
On behalf of our entire team,
Dr. Jennifer Friehe